torsdag 30 juli 2009

Knitting and wedding

I have been thinking...
Oh yes!!!!
Believe it or not
I must have something to do when I watch TV
So I decided to start knitting
I bought some yarn, 2 big skeins
new needles
Pattern???????
Google..............
I found DROPS design
I decided to go for this cardigan


I joined Jane´s halloweenswap a couple of months ago
All 24 blocks are now of to USA.
Tomorrow you´ll see the content
of the parcel...............



Last but not least
some pictures from the wedding I told you about
Here are the happy family outside the church


Time to open the gifts
Below you see
the merrymarried couple with
the quilt I made


That´s all folks
Hugs..........................Ankie


1 kommentar:

Ann-Christin sa...

Vilket härligt täcke!!!!

Ann-Christin
http://ann-christin.zoomin.se/

Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
Enter Celsius
Value in Fahrenheit
provided by metric conversions