lördag 1 augusti 2009

What´s in the envelope?

Hallo everybody....
Yesterday I mailed the package to USA
Stamps: 40Skr ????????????
I think it´s much to cheap
But they insisted at the postoffice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybee it comes back to me...............

However
Here you see a photo of the content
13 9-patch-blocks (1 4-you Jane)
13 cat-blocks (also 1 4-you J) in 5 different patterns



Today I am going to wash some new fabrics
that I have bought in different stores

This first photo shows
the fabrics from "Gittes tygkälla"
a wonderful shop with lots of bolts
sorted by colour


Next one............
these ones come from
"Ohlssons tyger" in Gävle

And the last photo shows fabrics that I bought
at
"Stoff & Stil" in Malmö

You can´t have to much fabric..................
or?????????????????

Hugs................................Ankie

5 kommentarer:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts sa...

Oh Heavens how cute, and I get one of each, I am so grateful!! I cannot wait to get them!!
Fabric, I just want to go shopping with you, you have a great flare for picking out fabric, I love all of your choices!

Ankie sa...

Hi Jane
Thank you very much
You don´t know maybee sometimes in the future I will be able to come to the States.

Cathy sa...

The cats are so adorable! Now I have to go check to see if I am in a group with you. Then one of these lovely little beauties would be mine!

The fabrics look great. I hope you have fun creating with them!

Cathy

Ankie sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Ankie sa...

Glad you like my cats Cathy.
But sorry we are not in the same group.

Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
Enter Celsius
Value in Fahrenheit
provided by metric conversions