onsdag 12 augusti 2009

And washa, washa, washa!!!

I have a lot of unwashed fabric
and decided I have to do something about it
as I told you before
I started to wash and wash
and wash..............
The weather was very nice and warm last week
so the fabric dried outside
After that
a lot of ironing
Oh I really love this -
ha, ha ............
maybe not!




Then I have finished one of my pillowcases
I think it turned out quite well
decided to use a zipper for closing
The first photo shows the back


And here is the front
with the finished meshwork


Hugs............................Ankie


1 kommentar:

Tanjis sa...

Hej Anki!

Gissa vad? Du vann min Tävling om Tilda kaninen! :)

Maila mig din adress så kommer den på posten. Hoppas du kommer att gilla den.

tanja.briem@gmail.com

Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
Enter Celsius
Value in Fahrenheit
provided by metric conversions