tisdag 28 juli 2009

Summer summery part 1

This is my first week at work after 4 weeks of vacation
I have spent some time looking through all the pictures (about 450).
It seems like I have found a common link what we were doing this weeks.
Eating, more eating and even more eating..................
Look 4 yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding cake


Birthday cake



Barbecue


Picnic



Chocolate/Fudge cake


A wonderful chicken-sandwich



"Eat as many cookies you want"

I will be back tomorrow
and tell you more about
the wedding, birthday party etc.
And Jane if you see this,
tomorrow I´m gonna mail you the Halloween-swap package.
I will post some pictures later


Hugs to all of you........................Ankie



1 kommentar:

Lizzan sa...

Hmm, nu blev jag ju hungrig ;)
Ha en bra dag!
Kram Lizzan

Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
Enter Celsius
Value in Fahrenheit
provided by metric conversions