torsdag 4 juni 2009

Pay it forward and a new toy for mama

I have sign up for Pay it Forward with Dawn.
It is allways fun surprising someone with a gift.
Here's how Pay It Forward works:
I've signed up and am committed to send the next 3 people who sign up here with me on my blog, a handmade item and goodie package within 365 days.
By accepting my invitation, you agree to Pay it Forward to the next 3 people who sign up with you (on your blog) and send them something within 365 days.
Want to join the fun and Pay It Forward?
Write a comment, copy the PIF picture and put it on your blog and link it back to me.


Yesterday I bought a new toy



A new camera Nikon D60, now I know what to do.
Taking pictures and taking pictures.


But I have to start the sewing machine.
I have been wating for some inspiration and hopefylly it has arrived.

Hugs to all of you....................Ankie





Inga kommentarer:

Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
Enter Celsius
Value in Fahrenheit
provided by metric conversions