fredag 19 mars 2010

Extreme makeover

not of me
but I feel like I need one
I have now been home from work 5 days
and this cold really make me feel
grey :(
a makeover would be nice

no.....
we have done some makeover
in our bathroom, sauna and laundry room downstairs
today we don´t have any sauna
we have never used it during this 10 years we lived here

so if anybody needs a heating device (bastuaggregat) for a sauna
you are welcome to pick it up for free:)))

instead we have a guesttoilet and a new laundryroom.


Laundryroom

The toilet
the walls are green not grey as it looks on the picture


it is just the final touch left.

last week we started with the bathroom upstairs

Hugs..................Ankie

Inga kommentarer:

Celsius to Fahrenheit conversion
Enter Celsius
Value in Fahrenheit
provided by metric conversions